Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Used To Be A "Geek Code" Meant Someone Sneezing A Chicken Head Outta Their Mouth...

Since Erica brought this back up again, I guess I'll try to do my Geek Code v3.12 *again* [you long-term sufferers...err, I meant *readers*... of mine might remember me having this in the sidebar a long long time ago in a blogspot far far away (OMG, please don't sue me, Mr. Lucas!)...]:

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.12
GAT d(-) s: a+ C++++$ U- P L? E? W++>$ N-- o? K w+ O? M? V+++ PS+++ PE Y+ PGP?>++ t+(+++) 5++ X++(+++) R(++) tv+>-- b+(+++) DI+(+++) D++ G e++>+++ h--- r+++ y+++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

[Fer those of you who want a faster answer than by slogging thru the above yerownself, go to The Geek Code Decoder Page fer the translations...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home