Unspectacular, That's What I Am...
The rules:(Okay, and since yawl know from historical precedent I'm not doing steps #4 or #5, let's just proceed onward...)
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each person’s blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.
Six Unspectacular Quirks About Me:
1. I put my toothpaste on my toothbrush by first measuring out a drab from the tube onto my right ring finger, and then transferring said drab from finger to brush.
2. I hate everything mint-flavored (with the notable exception of dental floss).
3. When putting forks away at home, I separate them into three groups: a) those fer general use; b) those fer feeding pets; and c) those fer scraping out dog dishes. (I am not, however, entirely certain the wife realizes I make this precise categorization.)
4. I did once briefly entertain the thought of having electrolysis in lieu of ever shaving my dernded beard again.
5. I am purposely ending each of these items with a period instead of an ellipsis, *despite* the fact that doing so goes against all my natural tendencies and instincts, and it's getting even more and more difficult with each successive item.
6. I cannot touch the tip of my left thumb to the tip of my left pinky. At all. Right thumb to right pinky, piece of cake. (It has been suggested by some that perhaps I am devolving into a squirrel-like lifeform -- I suppose we shall see...[Oops, there's another ellipsis! Alert the Writing Style Police!...])