Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Loved A Banana Because I'm Sexy And I Do What I Want!

Okay, mine's in the title of this post -- now it's *yer* turn:

Pick the month you were born:

January--------I kicked
February-------I loved
March----------I karate-chopped
April----------I licked
May------------I jumped on
June-----------I smelled
July-----------I did the Macarena With
August---------I had lunch with
September------I danced with
October--------I sang to
November-------I yelled at
December-------I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:

1--------a birdbath
2--------a monster
3--------a phone
4--------a fork
5--------a snowman
6--------a gangster
7--------my mobile phone
8--------my dog
9--------my best friend's boyfriend
10-------my neighbor
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a fireman
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------your mom
18-------a spoon
19-------a smurf
20-------a baseball bat
21-------a ninja
22-------Chuck Norris
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------a football player
26-------my sister
27-------my brother
28-------an iPod
29-------a surfer
30-------a llama
31-------a homeless guy

Pick the color of the shirt/top you are wearing right NOW:

White-----------because I'm cool like that.
Black-----------because that's how I roll.
Pink -----------because I'm crazy!
Red-------------because the voices told me to.
Blue------------because I'm sexy and I do what I want!
Green-----------because I think I need some serious help.
Purple----------because I'm AWESOME!
Gray------------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow----------because someone offered me $1,000,000.
Orange----------because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
Brown-----------because I can...
Other-----------because I'm a Ninja!
None------------because I can't control myself!

Give me the result in the comments [and pass on the meme if yer feeling it, of course, of course....]

(Yeah, I know -- I coulda just *asked* yawl fer yer birthdays, but I figgered this would at least be worth an eighth-grader-level giggle [grin]...)

3 Comments:

Blogger Tess Harrison said...

I danced with a fork because I'm sexy and I do what I want! LOL!!!

8:41 PM, August 28, 2008  
Blogger Lynn Daniels said...

Oooh, thank you! I needed something to post in the blog tomorrow.

And yeah, I definitely got a giggle out of it.

10:14 PM, August 28, 2008  
Blogger Betty said...

I did the Macarena with a fireman because I'm cool like that. :)

(I love how yours came out so, um, coherently.)

6:37 PM, August 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home