Amazingly Enuff, A Movie Meme I Hadn't Already Done!...
step one: go to imdb.com and look up ten of your favorite movies.(...and please try to avoid using imdb or Google -- If'n I hafta, I'll add some more hints fer yawl later...)
step two: post three official imdb "plot keywords" for these ten picks.
step three: have your friends guess the movie titles.
01. Bizarre, Pastiche, Cult Favorite
02. Quirky, Urban, Satirical
03. Electric Shock, Friendship, Computer
04. Advice, Teen Movie, Oral Sex
05. Serial Killer, Funeral, Mayor
06. Bathrobe, Cigar Smoking, Execution
07. Alcoholic, Immaturity, Coffin
08. Kidnapping, Road Movie, Antique Car
09. Sheriff, Small Town, Prisoner
10. Elvis Presley, Island, Bar Fight
(...you know, it wasn't until I did this that it really struck me how utterly *useless* most of these keywords are...)
[EDIT (5/2/07): okay, okay, so you need more hints? You *got* more hints --
01. Marvel Comics put out a one-shot comic book based on this movie (which I own a copy of, of course, of course).
02. The original title of this film was a psychological term for the inability to experience joy.
03. This was remade into a *horrible*, *horrible* TV-movie starring Kirk Cameron.
04. Similar to 'Mean Girls', this was also based on a book.
05. This movie starred Kevin Kline (and somehow did *not* kill his career).
06. This film included a Mexican standoff scene, yet it was *not* directed by Quentin Tarantino.
07. This film was later made into a popular TV series, and one of the film actors reprised their role in the series.
08. (...no, this one's way too *easy* to give another clue fer...)
09. The exact same plot and lead actor were recycled seven years later in a film costarring Robert Mitchum and James Caan.
10. Elvis Presley does *not* appear in this movie.
[UPDATE (6/15/07): answers are now here...]