Monday, August 13, 2007

Oh, I Thought You Said Prawn!...

[via Fractured Bethy]

Your Score: An Inner White Pawn


You scored 2 Power-Finesse,
1 Leader-Follower,
4 Unique-Ordinary,
and 4 Offense-Defense!



You like being on the winning team, and so you and your white chess piece brethren do what you can to help out your cause. Your role is more supportive of the big guys as they do the cool stuff, but at least you aren't just cannon fodder like the Outer Pawns. Those poor bastards. On the other hand, your superiors wouldn't mind hanging you out to dry if it means they'll gain some advantage. You tend to be a little more aggressive than your black team counterparts.

Link: The What Chess Piece Are You Test
written by Gundark27
on OkCupid Free Online Dating,
home of the The Dating Persona Test

1 Comments:

Blogger Snoskred said...

Hey, it's Snoskred again.

Now I'm hungry for prawns. ;) and I don't happen to have any in the house. I may have to venture out. ;)

Every few months or so I like to drop by and let you know I'm still reading you via the google reader. I do try and drop by from time to time and comment, but there's only so much time and I read far too many blogs. ;) I do want you to know that I love your work and enjoy your writing.

On this visit I have something else to mention. I've finally bought myself my own domain. So I was hoping you could do me a favor and change your link to me - which I greatly appreciate, thank you for linking to me - to point to the new site. If you have me in a feedreader, you don't have to change anything as far as I know, you'll still be getting my posts.

I've also had a facelift. No, not to my actual face, to the site. ;) I made a new title graphic, changed the template, and a few other things. If you've got a second, maybe you can drop by and say hi and let me know what you think of my new layout! ;)

Snoskred - has a new home at -
http://www.snoskred.org/

3:42 AM, August 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home