Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Problematic Perils of Polypseudonymity

Stopped at the pet store on the way home from work last night for some Cat Sup cat milk [which for my oldest cat is a required evening staple, while my youngest dog now deems it a necessary aperitif to *his* evening meal - yes, I spoil them both rotten].

On my way back to my car, fellow in the parking lot stopped me and asked me if my name was Howard.

Took me a full 3 seconds to mentally shuffle thru all my aliases before I could truthfully answer 'No'...

3 Comments:

Blogger .ck. said...

Haha, that's funny...
I get a little suspicious anytime I overhear someone saying "CK", but that's the only one I have to keep track of... Ferro D. Ironwood. :-p

4:37 PM, January 29, 2007  
Blogger Andrew Ironwood said...

And those are just the ones you *know* aboot -- actually been thinking about doing a retrospective post on my checkered blogging past, if fer no other reason than to prop up my fibrofogged memory engrams (assuming *I* can still remember all those names now, of course, of course [grin]...)

9:48 PM, January 29, 2007  
Blogger Sereena X said...

I'd like to read that. I'd never do a post like that myself... too many devoted stalkers in my past.

12:36 PM, January 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home