Monday, November 20, 2006

They Pat Some Good Boys On The Back And Put Some To The Rod, But I Never Thought They'd Peg Me As A...

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Book Snob

You like to think you're one of the literati, but
actually you're just a snob who can read. You read mostly for the social credit you can
get out of it.

Fad Reader
Literate Good Citizen
Dedicated Reader
Non-Reader
Obsessive-Compulsive
Bookworm
What Kind of Reader Are
You?

Create Your Own
Quiz

[via Betty the Dedicated Reader]

5 Comments:

Blogger .ck. said...

Not a name-dropper, but a title-dropper, eh?...

(but my quiz results also said I was literate but "not nerdy," so I'm not sure just how reliable it is...)

12:34 AM, November 26, 2006  
Blogger Andrew Ironwood said...

"not nerdy," huh? -- yeah, we may need to do some reliability testing on that test instrument [grin] -- what I don't see is how a (presumed) social phobic is supposed to redeem this so-called 'social credit' (other than *blog* about it, which I don't... much... do I?... [tilts head like quizzical dog at a old phonograph horn...]

7:29 PM, November 26, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

oooh, I'm a Literate Good Citizen. Whatever that means. :D

1:24 PM, November 29, 2006  
Blogger Andrew Ironwood said...

I just wish there was more evidence of those -- like being able to read traffic signs, fer instance [grin]...

8:26 PM, November 29, 2006  
Blogger Sereena X said...

I'm also a Literate Good Citizen, but in reality I'm more of an Eclectic Uncategorized Reader. Some of the questions had no accurate answer choices.

11:28 AM, December 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home