Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Re: HELP (A Found Poem From A Spam In My E-Mail)

"She knew," Paul whispered.
One person in every dozen.
Has she been buried alive?
And she had eyed him back.
Unless she's still alive.
That stuff is very rich.
But before the champagne.
He was a very polite boy.
He showed you a picture?

When you finish the book.
The pilings grew and grew.
"You lie," Annie whispered.
And it was a heart attack.
God, he hated that sound.
Has she been buried alive?
"You see something green?"
"I ain't got no cigarettes."
That's where she kept me.

Has she been buried alive?
Tonight she would need it.
"I'd guthole a few of them!"
"You see something green?"
Then he burst into tears.
He slammed the door shut.
That's where she kept me.
Has she been buried alive?
Unless she's still alive.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sereena X said...

I never get poem-spam. I actually get almost no spam because of the filters... and I have too many email addresses... the spammers can't keep track of me.

10:23 AM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger Andrew Ironwood said...

This one actually showed up in my *work* e-mail -- I'm hoping our tech guys are working on some sort of filtering process now, since we use Lotus Notes for e-mail there, and I don't think I could figure out how to set up any Bayesian logic for *that* package anytime soon...

[VERIFICATION WORD: urhex - one of the most primitive and primeval of spells...]

10:42 AM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

whoa, that's pretty deep...lol

wtf is up with all of this bad poetry spam anymore?

1:01 PM, August 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home