Saturday, August 26, 2006

Random Shards Ejected At An Unsafe Speed From My Train Of Thought...

Is it just my observational bias, or is there a strong correlation that suggests that the sound volume of a vehicle's engine varies in inverse proportion to its driver's intelligence?...
According to The Nerd Purity Test, I'm 53.0% nerd, while The Geek Purity Test says I'm 33.3% geek. (This is, I'm sure, of great relief to my wife of 17 years...)
Our Vocabulary Word For Today is pseudepigrapha, which means "spurious writings, esp. writings falsely attributed to biblical characters or times"...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sereena X said...

"Is your weight less than your IQ?"

Yes.

1:16 PM, August 31, 2006  
Blogger Andrew Ironwood said...

I'm just barely there if you use a standard deviation of 30 points on the IQ score (which seems to be the current standard) -- if you use 15 points as the standard deviation (like they did back in the Good Ole Days when I first took the Mensa test), then my IQ's more like my current goal weight (let's see how many people pull out their calculators on *this* one...)

3:08 PM, August 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home