Friday, August 18, 2006

My Past Couple Of Days' Afternoon Cubicle Listening

(Back Despite No Popular Demand Whatsoever!)

Wednesday:

Paula Abdul -- Rush Rush
Tom Waits -- Grapefruit Moon
Allison Moorer -- Cold In California
Cat Stevens -- Wild World
Woody Herman -- Blues On Parade
Snow Patrol -- Hands Open
Alanis Morissette -- That I Would Be Good
Ornette Coleman -- Change Of The Century
Mr. Bungle -- Ars Moriendi
Ben Webster -- Love Is Here To Stay

Thursday:

Sonny Rollins -- Hold 'Em Joe
Violent Femmes -- Special
Milt Jackson -- Lover
Rob Thomas -- Ever The Same (Radio Edit)
John Coltrane -- After The Crescent
Diana Krall -- I'm Thru With Love
Erika Jo -- Go
Rhonda Vincent/Alison Krauss -- One Step Ahead Of The Blues
Vanessa Carlton -- C'est La Vie
Betty Wand -- A Boy Like That/I Have A Love (from West Side Story)

Friday:

Tom Waits -- Closing Time
Michelle Branch -- Breathe
Riley Baugus -- I'm Troubled
Stereolab -- Tone Burst
Cecil Taylor -- Enter, Evening (Soft Line Structure)
Bryan Adams -- This Time
Carpenters -- Rainy Days And Mondays
Kanda Bongo Man -- Lisote
Charles Mingus -- 52nd Street Theme
Jennifer Trynin -- Bore Me

2 Comments:

Blogger Nora said...

Oh my -- I haven't thought of "Rush Rush" in a looonnng time. The first concert I ever went to was Paula Abdul (with Color Me Badd as the opening act). Thanx for the memories.

;-)

11:40 AM, August 19, 2006  
Blogger Andrew Ironwood said...

We must've gone to see the same tour -- that was also my stepson's first concert that his mother and I took him to (thanx fer making me feel *real* old [grin]...)

[VERIFICATION WORD: gbatnuoc -- what Zatanna says when she's too stoned to inventory her more hallucinogenic herbs properly...]

12:54 AM, August 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home