Thursday, July 20, 2006

However, I *Refuse* To Do Any Dewey Decimal Memes...

[via Where Normal Ceases To Exist]

The original idea here was to list the first song that appears in your iPod list for each letter when sorted by song title -- since the closest thing I have is my Launchcast station playlist (and that doesn't have a song title sort), this is a list of the first song I found for each letter as I searched that list (in whatever order that sorts by...):

Agitation - Miles Davis
Blue Rondo A La Turk - Dave Brubeck
Countdown - John Coltrane
Devil Woman - Charles Mingus
E.S.P. - Miles Davis
Frelon Brun (Brown Hornet) - Miles Davis
Gingerbread Boy - Miles Davis
How Do I Deal - Jennifer Love Hewitt
Invisible - Ornette Coleman
John McLaughlin - Miles Davis
Kyrie - Mr. Mister
Lost In The Supermarket - The Clash
Mr. P.C. - John Coltrane
Naima - John Coltrane
Out Of This World - John Coltrane Quartet
Part 1: Acknowledgement - John Coltrane
*Questions 67 & 68 - Chicago
Round Midnight - Miles Davis
Saturn - John Coltrane
The Inch Worm - John Coltrane Quartet
Ugly Beauty - Thelonius Monk
Voodoo Chile (Slight Return) - Jimi Hendrix
Watermelon Man - Herbie Hancock
*X Offender - Blondie
You're Lost Little Girl - The Doors
Zilch - The Monkees

*(okay, so I got tired of looking for Q's and X's -- these were the first two songs I thought of that *are* on that list *somewhere*...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home