True or False?
2. Fjzym is Norwegian for an enthusiastic response to a mixed drink.
3. Iktsuarpok is Inuit for the act of repeatedly going outside to see if someone is coming.
4. Kpkwo is a Japanese comic-book sound effect used when an atomic cannon is fired at a superhero.
5. Nujawtrp is Tagalog for a cross-country journey to see a specialist in mandible reconstruction.
6. Olfrygt is Danish for the nagging fear of being unable to find a beer when you're out of town.
7. Ptlvcses is a Slavic term for minor moral indiscretions.
8. Qrglrpm is Czech for the speed of an underwater propeller blade.
9. Xiaoxia is a Chinese expression for new Internet users.
[ANSWERS: see Comments (or else check the source...)]