Thursday, June 15, 2006

Six Weird Facts

[tagged a long long time ago in a galaxy... -- oh, never mind *that* now -- via Rob]

The Rules:
  • You must write a blog post with six weird facts or habits about yourself. (These cannot be used against you later on.)

  • At the bottom, name the six people you will tag next.

  • Leave them a comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged and to read your blog for details.
MY SIX WEIRD FACTS:

1. I have a recurring phobia that leaving the basement stairs light off at night will allow the Grey Hulk to escape from the basement and kill everyone in the house (wasn't there an old Marvel horror story about an imaginary monster in the basement?...)

2. I don't trim the Odor Eaters in my work shoes to fit -- I just cram them in and press the crumpled-up edges against the sides as flat as I can...

3. I was 9 or 10 years old before I completely got *why* cutting a circle in half and them bisecting one of the halves wasn't the same thing as cutting it into thirds...

4. I can't drive stick, I've never *wanted* to drive stick, and I have no intention of ever *learning* how to drive stick...

5. I quit 8th grade basketball tryouts for ethical reasons: I felt the "taking the charge" drill was dishonest (also, it hurt a *lot*...)

6. The strongest evidence I have of the existence of telekinesis (other than Rob's story of coin-tossing in the above link, of course, of course) is when I play dice-based games like Yahtzee or Monopoly and pretty dernded consistently throw whatever number I need to throw whenever I really need it (to the point where I've had friends inspect the dice for magic gimmickry) -- it may be the only thing keeping me from winning millions in Vegas is the fact that social phobia et al keeps me from being anywhere near the crowd that exists around a craps table (or else would certainly exist once I'd thrown 8 or more stright passes, anyhoo...)

[Tags? You were expecting to see *tags*? You guys should know me better than that by now -- tag yerselves if you want to particpate, dawgs...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home