Saturday, May 06, 2006

Who Am I? Why Am I Here?

Previously on Blogspot (for the benefit of those of you who haven't been following me around these past few years -- *you* know who you are...), I have been incarnated as a 70's counter-culture novel, a deceased 60's DC superhero, an obscure Marvel supervillain, the King of Iron, and oftimes a frequent purveyor of the opaque, the enigmatic, and/or the self-referential. [Not bad work if you can get it, children...]

I have yet to determine exactly who or what I'll be *this* time, but I'm hoping that this time, not unlike Captain Kirk's last mission, it'll be "fun"...

MORE ABOOT MOI


My TV Viewing Habits:

30-Minute Meals, Behind the Bash, Comedy Central Presents, Entertainment Tonight, Fear Factor, Good Eats, Iron Chef, Iron Chef America, World Poker Tour (and anything else poker related), most any WWE programming, and my sadly incomplete VHS tape collection of X-Men: Evolution episodes...

My Personal Heroes:

Howard Roarke, Albert Einstein, Mister Spock, Lieutenant Commander Data, Rocky Balboa, Kwai Chang Caine, Bruce Lee, John Wayne, Annie Duke, Jennifer Harman, Batgirl (the Barbara Gordon one), Mary Marvel and Kitty Pryde...

Who I'd Like To Meet Someday:

Some trilaterally symmetrical Trups from the planet Yom in the Pi Ursa Major system sometime in the late 24th century (but I'm somewhat open to other suggestions [keeping in mind I'm a married man, of course, of course...])

3 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

I thought I'd lost you forever! Some moron turned your old blog into a spamblog.

Welcome back. Should you ever disappear again, please e-mail me. I was worried. Ok, so I'm always worried....

Thank goodness for my referrer logs!

11:04 AM, May 06, 2006  
Blogger Andrew Ironwood said...

Glad you found me -- I did try to email everybody, but I recall there were a couple that bounced back, so maybe yours was one of those.

So, do you like the new blog title, or do you think I should have gone with something more like "Jodie's Peptic Positrons"?...

3:38 AM, May 07, 2006  
Blogger Rob said...

If there's a reference to something in "Cranberry Flags," I'm missing it. Otherwise, it's fine.

10:18 AM, May 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home